Being in a couple presents you with new and challenging situations all the time. Unlike being single, you need to accommodate your partner's needs and wishes, deal with their traumas and emotional baggage, and learn how to live your truth while maintaining a relationship. To do so you need to learn about your partner's innermost needs and how to fulfil them the way they want them fulfilled, while not compromising your own needs.
This is not easy, and if you don't have the tools of advanced communication, or knowledge of energy work, you may need help from an expert. Couple sessions can help you identify and resolve conflicts of interest, and help you design and live a life of fulfilment and mutual support.
You will benefit from couple sessions if you're:
- losing interest in each other
- not satisfied in bed
- blaming each other and arguing
- wishing to evolve as a couple and deepen your relationship
- wanting to improve your communication skills and learn to recognise each other’s needs
- looking to learn about alternative ways of designing your relationship that will allow you
freedom to express and live your needs and fantasies.